Quality Essential Oils
With thousands of brands of essential oils on the market, Body Balance Mobile Massage chooses to use doTERRA’s beautiful essential oils on our clients because of their effectiveness and high quality.
Most Tested and Most Trusted
Every batch of essential oil is tested for its purity. doTERRA go to outstanding lengths to ensure that we are receiving the safest, most effective and highest quality essential oil on the market. This means they have never been sprayed with chemicals or pesticides and have no additives. Purity is paramount.
doTERRA Care About the World
Not only does doTERRA care about our health, they also care about the people who farm the plants to create these gorgeous oils. They do this by creating partnerships with growers from around the world, nurturing developing countries through doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing and doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation initiatives. Body Balance Mobile Massage is proud to support the ethical and conscious business practices of doTERRA and we love knowing that we are receiving the world’s best essential oils for our massage clients.
Co-Impact Sourcing by doTERRA Provides the Best Essential Oils
doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation
Favourite Essential Oils
Below are some of the most popular doTERRA essential oils and an example of how we use them not only in our massages, but around our home with our families.
Easy Air: Respiratory blend that maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser. Dilute 1-2 drops with a carrier oil and rub onto chest to ease breathing.
DigestZen: Digestive blend is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser. Add 1-2 drops into a glass of water and take internally. Dilute 1-2 drops in a carrier oil and rub on stomach.
Frankincense: Promotes feelings of relaxation and helps reduce skin imperfections when applied topically. Frankincense is often called the “king of oils”. If you are ever in doubt on which essential oil to choose, use Frankincense. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser. Dilute 1-2 drops in a carrier oil and rub onto your face, neck and hands.
Ice Blue: Aches and pains? Dilute a few drops into a carrier oil and rub into the area. For example, rub onto legs for children with growing pains, use before and after exercise for sore tight muscles etc.
Lavender: Soothing and calming. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime for a good night sleep. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser before bedtime to relax the household. Use in cooking to add a flavour to desserts (e.g. Lavender Cupcakes).
Lemon: Sharp, clean and fresh with so many uses. Add a 1-2 drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour. Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water and vinegar to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser to create an uplifting environment.
OnGuard: Protective blend – can be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, On Guard provides a pure and uplifting aroma.
Oregano: Nature’s antibiotic! Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser. Dilute 1 drop in 120ml or 1/2 cup of liquid (think spaghetti sauce). Dilute 1-2 drops with a carrier oil and apply to your feet.
Peppermint: Invigorating to the senses promoting an uplifted cheery feeling. Dilute 1-2 drops in a carrier oil and apply to sore muscles. Rub on the back of the neck and temples to relieve head and neck tension or use as an afternoon “pick-me-up”. Diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser for a clear crisp scent in the air.
Tea Tree: Renowned for its cleansing qualities, add a couple of drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural household cleaner. Diffuse for a fresh clear aroma in the winter months.
How to Purchase
I recommend starting with the Family Essentials Kit or the Home Essentials Kit.
The Family Essentials Kit contains 5ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Oregano, Frankincense, Ice Blue, Easy Air, DigestZen, OnGuard AND Smart and Sassy.
The Home Essentials Kit contains 15ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Oregano, Frankincense, Ice Blue (5ml), Easy Air, DigestZen, OnGuard AND a Petal Diffuser.
Both of these kits also include:
A welcome email, access to our Path to Wellness team and access to our Facebook support group. You’ll learn SO MUCH about how to use your oils!
There are two options to get started with a Wholesale Customer account:
- Pay $35 to open the account
- Order an enrolment kit which waives the $35 fee (the smarter way to enrol)
The most popular option to start is with the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut Oil. However, these are all the Australian Kits that are available to purchase.
Then follow these easy steps:
- Click here
- Choose your preferred language and country.
- Select Local (OTG) Order and click continue.
- Choose the Wholesale Customer option to purchase doTERRA’s essential oils at wholesale prices (25% off for a full year). The Wellness Advocate option is only for those who wish to build a business with doTERRA (it is best to start as a Wholesale Customer. You can always upgrade later if you choose).
- Fill in your personal information. The Enroller ID and Sponsor ID box should already be filled out, but if it’s not, enter 6684133 in the box and Renee Johnston should appear.
- Choose whichever starter kit you would like (Family Essentials and Home Essentials are the most popular to start). You can add any additional items at 25% off into your cart (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil). If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, you’ll need to select the $35 introductory packet as this will give you access to wholesale prices. Start typing the name of the oil in the box and it will appear for you to select it.
- Finalise your shipping and payment options. Click “Process Order Now and Continue”.
- Once your payment processes, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order. This is a VERY special and VERY generous program that is offered to you, however it is completely optional. You can also START or STOP at ANY time. If you take part, you do need to order something each month. You choose exactly what you want to order. It works really well when you decide you want to replace what you are already buying at the shops with low-tox alternatives delivered straight to your door. The commitment is only 1 thing a month. For example, you might choose the toothpaste one month or the shampoo and conditioner, or you may like to try a new oil or replace one you’ve run out of, or you might choose a birthday present for someone you love. The program works best for you when you put in a minimum 50PV order. Orders over 50PV per month are SO incredibly generous. You’ll also love the LRP for the free product incentives over 125PV! You have to be in it to participate, however it is totally up to you whether you choose to set up.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com or phone 0407144518.
I’d love to send you a little package in the mail. These little 10ml roller bottles have a coconut carrier oil and the essential oil of your choice. Fill in the form below.